Effective Date: August 01, 2018
- When you interact with our Site, for example to register to use or receive information about the Services, we may collect your IP address (your server's address) to gather broad demographic information.
- When you use our Services, specifically when you enter into contests, we ask for your name, address, city, state/province, ZIP/postal code and e-mail address to administer the contest and notify winners. We do not sell or distribute the information you provide to us. This information is used to better understand visitors' use of our site.
- Sterno Home does contract with certain third-party service providers to administer and facilitate some aspects of our website and operations. These may include customer and website user surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and special offers, wherein the third party may be requesting, collecting, sorting and/or analyzing customer data on Sterno Home’s behalf.
- This site is hosted and operated by Sterno Home in Canada. If you are accessing or providing information to the Site from a location outside of Canada, the privacy and data security laws of Canada shall govern, and as such, the laws of your jurisdiction will not apply. By visiting this Site or providing your information, you understand and unambiguously agree to the collection, storage and processing of your information in Canada.
- Protecting your information from unauthorized disclosure is important to us. We use the industry standard technology intended to protect the security of your information. We have taken certain physical, electronic, contractual and managerial steps designed to safeguard the information we collect from you. Unfortunately, no data transaction over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Sterno Home Inc.
From Our Home to Yours.