Valentine's Day Mason Jars
This year we've decided to jump on a big trend: Mason Jar crafts!
What better time than Valentine’s Day to create a cute, simple DIY that doubles as a candle holder?
Here’s how to create this fun project:
- 1 clean, plain mason jar
- Painter’s tape cut into heart shapes
- Acrylic Paint in your desired colors
- Matte finishing spray
- Flameless Votive Candles or Tea Lights
- Clean a plain mason jar: ensure all oil residues are removed.
- Cut-out hearts from paint tape and stick them onto the jar where you would like a window.
- Paint with acrylic paint (we used dollar store paint).
- Spray with matte finishing spray. This will help give it that shabby-chic look we love. If shiny is more your style, use a traditional finishing spray.
That’s it! So simple and adorable. Plus, it’s safe for kids and pets.
We’ll be featuring the tulips in a future DIY, so stay tuned.