DIY Tea Light Tulips
These DIY Tulip Tea Lights are perfect for spring. Easy to make & absolutely gorgeous, they offer a pop of color and a seasonal look to awaken your house after the long winter months.
- Flameless Tea Lights
- Silk flowers
- Super glue
- First, cut the stems off the silk flowers so you have just the bloom.
- Spread the petals out on a flat surface.
- Separate the petals from each other.
- Add a bit of glue around the edge of a flameless tea light.
- Place the petals onto the tea light in a flower pattern.
- Set the tea light on a flat surface and allow the glue to dry.
- Turn on your tulip tea light and enjoy the spring-y glow!
These Flameless Candle Tulips would be perfect on dinner tables, along windowsills, or on your end tables or mantles. We would love to see how you re-create this look and decorate with it around your home. If you try this, post on Instagram with the hashtag #SternoHome.